I work using a combination of Humanistic and Cognitive Behavioural (CBT) approaches - I believe that this offers you the best of both worlds. You may feel your life has lost meaning and this can lead to depression, stress or anxiety. This is often due to unhelpful or negative thinking (cognitive) patterns and together we can work on restructuring these.
For me, a fundamental part of the counselling process is the therapeutic relationship and I strive to establish this as soon as possible. It is important that you find the right therapist for you and so if you think you might like to work with me please call and we can discuss your needs.
What you can expect from me -
- A professional and confidential service.
- A warm, genuine and supportive approach.
- A non-judgemental attitude.
- An opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of yourself and the issues that are causing you concern.
- Practical tools to help you manage and move forward.